martes, 29 de marzo de 2016

FM-STYLE: Cycle 11 - Final Task "Review"

Wow, long time... I've been busy, but today I bring you my personal point of view of... FINAL TASK of the Cycle 11!

The finalists, roco_90 and bornthiswaay (really well deserved), had to make five outfits with the last trends.

Here it is what they submited:



roco_90

(trends in order: victorian blouse, 80's, candy colours, mod, sporty)






bornthiswaay

(trends in order: sporty, cut out, mod, victorian blouse, candy colours)






I have to say that both did great and, at least, my marks for each were really close.

I loved the Mod outfit from roco_90, she really got the idea of the style and reflected it in her look. Also the Candy Colours outfit got me like "wow!", that skirt fits great with the rest of clothing.

The Victorian Blouse outfit of bornthiswaay transmits elegance and has the classic touch that makes it perfect. And her Candy Colours look is also one of my favourites, I would wear it any time!


And finally the winner is... BORNTHISWAAY! Both were close, and for a few points more, bornthiswaay got the first place! Congraaaaats, you did amazing! ^^


It's been a great experience judging this cycle. I've learnt a lot and met lovely people!

Stay tuned to the club, next cycle will start soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!