sábado, 16 de abril de 2016

OOTD #20


Normally, sporty outfits aren't much elaborated, just a width sweater, tracksuit pants, some sneakers and a backpack can be enough.

But this time, I've tried to make a more elaborated look. I've mixed textures, prints and colours.

Sporty outfits usually mix black, grey and white, but I think bright colours can look better if you combine them properly. My outfit is based in dark and soft blue, with a touch of purple.

Also tried to include different textures, as the soft sweater with the sheer skirt. Them together make an interesting contrast. Also the prints mix is there, not much evidence, in the skirt and socks.

Finally, I decided to dye the hair of purple to leave the routine of black, brown and blonde hair. Maybe grey would have looked great too!


So this is the result, a sporty, elegant and bright coloured outfit!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!