domingo, 29 de mayo de 2016

Shopaholic: Rio Burgundy Swooch Pants


I've realized that there are some items in Stardoll that "no one wants" and they're sold in Starbazaar for really low prices, normally 2sd or similar.

But I personally think that all items can be combined, you just have to try!

It's the case of these burgundy pants from Rio:



I know they were gifted by Stardoll time ago and they're salable, but anyways I've never seen a doll wearing them either. And I think that the texture and colour of the pants are so interesting to be combined.



So... I've made an outfit using them and I love the result:



If you also try to combine them, I would love to see your outfits!


3 comentarios:

  1. no pensé que me gustaran estos pantalones, pero me hiciste querer comprarlos!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is great! I actually didnt like this pants because everytime i go to bazaar, i always see them xD

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I didn't like them for the same reason until I decided to combine them! haha I'm so happy you liked the post :D

      Eliminar

¡Sigue el blog!