lunes, 18 de julio de 2016

Shopaholic: Underneath Top


Have you ever bought something, such as a dress or a shirt, and thought, "this would be cooler as a skirt, or as a crop-top, or just a bit shorter?

Stardoll gives as the possibilite to change our clothing with a new to the store "Underneath Stardoll".

And yes, I say THANK YOU STARDOLL!


This top from "Underneath Stardoll" is one of the best items I've ever bought.

Why?

Because I love experimenting and trying to find new combinations, and this top lets me do it!


And I'll show you some outfits using it, specially to give a new use to dresses and tops.

Here we go!



#1

This black top is really difficult to combine (at least to me), but as soon as I bought the underneath top, I saw it clear. 




#2

Long coats are the best way to use the underneath top, cause you can transform long dresses into long skirts and combine them with crop tops. In this case, I also hide part of the necklace.




#3

Again, a long coat and a dress transformed into a skirt. The dress has the same shape as the coat, but I thought that it was too boring. In my opinion, it looks much better as a skirt!




#4

This dress is one of my fave pieces in my wardrobe, but again not easy to make a "wow!" outfit with it. This way looks so elegant, I really want that "skirt" in real life!




#5

In the last outfit I wanted to show a more casual way to make it. This multi-layered cheerleader look is pretty cool, isn't it?



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!