lunes, 1 de febrero de 2016

FM-STYLE: Cycle 11 - Task 5 "Review"

Jewellery, luxe and wealth were some of the hints for this task!

To sum up, creating an outfit to transmit a luxury life, focused on jewellery.

My outfit for this task is based in a great huge necklace. I wanted it to stand out, so I combined it with a total white look.




I really liked the outfits of sweet_gal11, JanetteLow, platinumgals and kickherout, each one giving to her look her creative personal touch:





But my favourite ones were:

MissAngelFace.


Not a fan of the skirt, actually I have never known how to combine it, but in this outfit looks so great!


giudyziamia97


This is my absolutely favourite outfit from this task, no doubt. This colour block look gives me life!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!