domingo, 21 de febrero de 2016

FM-STYLE: Cycle 11 - Task 6 "Review"

Omg, I haven't written for three weeks... I'm sorry, I was so busy, but I'M BACK! And I bring you the review of the TASK 6.


"Classic man": It was about wearing like a boy, yeah, like a boy. The main idea of this task was wearing LIKE A MAN, not with men inspirations.

JUDGE: Marta-43



I really enjoyed this task, everyone did a great job so I had to include most of the outfits!

roco_90, yulissahermosa and MissAngelFace.




And my favourites:


platinumgals

platinumgals

I just love this outfit, it's classic and so chic! And every detail is carefully placed in the outfit. I really can imagine men wearing this!



bornthiswaay

bornthiswaay

That jacket is my weakness in this look, love the dance touch here!


I have to say that the competition is getting harder and harder!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!