jueves, 18 de agosto de 2016

Review: FCI Runway Plaid Task


This time I wanted to share with you and outfit from the Fashion Cycle I of the FM-Agency club.

I don't usually do this, but I was pretty happy with the result of the task and just wanted to share it and comment it!



The task was about making a Runway outfit with plaid print.


So I got some inspiration...

(my fave insp)

(this cape was EVERYWHERE!)

(looks familiar...)

(I adore Moschino)

I love the plaid with plaid idea, but I wanted to give it a turn and make something different.

So I finally opted for a prints mix: plaid with floral print!


Dark and feminine, here it is!



I think the colours combo is perfect, and each print stands out in its own, but go perfectly together. So yes, I love my outfit. I'm proud of it haha!

Hope you like it too (I don't usually flatter myself this way, I promise haha!)

(I wanted to include some outfits of other contestants that I really liked, but I can't find the album of the cycle )


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!