sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2016

Shopaholic: Pom Pom Pumps


Some time ago I got these Jimmy Choo Pom Pom Pumps thanks to a contest.

I've never been sure about them as they're difficult to combine (at least for me). 

But today I've tried to match them and I'm pretty happy with the results!


I had no idea of how to do it, so first of all I got some inspiration:












All of them include soft, delicate and minimalist clothes. No prints and no rough textures.

So I'll follow these lines (more or less) to make my outfits!


1. TO THE OFFICE
Similar to the second insp outfit. Minimalist. Black and white. Vest, shirt and shorts.


2. WINTER'S COMING
I wanted to make something different to these lines so I included prints and textures, but also in a formal way.


3. DAY IN THE CITY
 Casual and young. Once again, combining sporty and classic clothes.

After this post I think I love these heels!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!