viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2016

Shopaholic: Choag's Jacket


And today I'll talk about another cheap item easy to find in Starbazaar!

The Fallen Angel Choag's Jacket



This jacket is really easy to find for a low price (I got it for only 3sd) and I think it's so wearable and easy to combine.


#1

This look is based on the contrast between the dark colour of the jacket and the light blue pants, and the contrast between the prints mix and the plane pants.
So the pants are essential in this outfit.



#2
What I like in this look is basically the necklace going down the neckline.



#3
And finally my favourite outfit. It has dark and mysterious vibes, as if she was the wicked witch of the movie!


I love this section because it means going out of my zone of comfort and taking risks!


I'll submit more entries like this one and I love challenges so if you want me to make a post of a specific item, just let me know!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!