domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016

Review: LE

Lately I don't have much time to write in the blog and I know I don't usually make reviews, but this LE worths it!

First of all, Stardoll gave us a spoiler in Starplaza saying which day was releasing the collection, and that's something I really appreciate cause I aaaalways miss them haha!

SO, this time I was refreshing the page all the time until the store opened and...

(this is unbelievable...) It wasn't showed up the whole collection and I missed some great items... 



(the most wanted, I know)
But no worries, I've asummed that I'm not a lucky person haha (I can live with that)


Anyways, I LOVED this collection. And it wasn't easy to choose which items I wanted to buy.

My faves would be...






I didn't buy the dresses because the prices were too high for me and I prefer buying them in Starbazaar 
(if I still want them, in Starbazaar these kind of dresses are sold for less than orginial price, just saying)

Also de jewellery is beautiful... I think all the earrings and necklaces were just perfect. Not thinking the same about the bracelets... Maybe too simple for being LE items.

And my other faves that I bought are...




When I saw the boots I thought "mine mine mine"! I think they are so wearable!

About the pink fur... IT IS A PINK FUR! Nothing else to say.

The jeans... I wanted to buy the one in the previous collection (that were practically the same, but low rise) so I didn't doubt about buying them!

And I could only buy one earring but that's okay, it looks great on one side!

And finally one of my faves too... A prize that I won in the Stardoll's Most Wanted blog (thanks again Jenna!).


Loving its oriental vibes!


And here it comes... the best part... styling them!


#1: LE D&G Inspired Fur and LE Oversized Ivy Earring



#2: LE Oversized Ivy Earring


#3: LE Vetements Inspired Patch Jeans


#4: LE Super High Velvet Boots


And finally I just LOOOVE the gift you get when you buy something. Those striped ears are pretty cute (and yes, had to style them too!)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!