viernes, 24 de marzo de 2017

FM-STYLE "Review": Cycle 13 - Task 6


what a crazy month! I've been soooo busy that I did not even have time for following the cycle and I missed a looot of things... Finals? Yet? What has happened here? haha

I need to catch up on the cycle...


TASK 6: Message in Bottle
For this task you will have to choose a quote from a list we're giving you. There will be 9 quotes, one for each one of you, and it will be first come first serve, so when you read this, choose and state in the topic your quote. And what do you have to do with the quote? Style it. Sounds weird, but what you have to do is take that quote, the feeling it gives you, and put that into an outfit.
Have in mind, that in here there's no description needed but is highly recommended, mostly because for us maybe some quote is telling us "adventurous" and for your is meaning "promotion at work", for example. You can give the interpretation you want, but make your outfit fit that quote and the optional (recommended) description.
Quotes: imgur.com/a/61yvg

KEY WORDS

take that quote, the feeling it gives you, and put that into an outfit

and that's all


HOW DO I SEE IT?

I think that here the explanation that you gives about your outfit is essential, because it is a super subjective task so it is important for the judges to understand what you feel with the quote and how you reflected that in your look.

MY TRY
I choose: There's beauty in simplicity



MY FAVE JUDGE OUTFIT
SunnySidesSue



MY FAVES CONTESTANTS OUTFITS

My super fave: the_chuba 
the_chuba
(there's beauty in simplicity)


My "runner-up": Andre1396
Andre1396
(I'm working on myself, for myself, by myself)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!