sábado, 25 de marzo de 2017

Styling: LE Limited Edition


A new LE collection is out and I'm like *.*!

I think that this time Stardoll has made a great selection of Haute Couture brands! Definitely I'm happy with it!

Also I have to say that LE had some terrible collections with bad graphics and ugly clothes, but lately it's surprising me in a really good way!



These are the items I bought:

I'm soooo in love with the items I bought, and I wish I could purchase more but this LE was a bit expensive right? Only the golden heels were 90sd (wow...) but they were the first item I bought because they're soooo great haha



And these are the gifted items when you buy:
It's always nice to get a basic necklace and a LE keychain!
(what's going on with the necklace size?)



And now it's time to style them!









Also I want to feature this outfit from leiona_- with the striped pants. The colours match perfectly and it is perfect for the spring!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!