martes, 5 de enero de 2016

FM-Style: Cycle 11 - TASK 1 "Review"


Just to remember, Task 1 was about making an outfit with a white shirt and blue jeans, as Lana del Rey says in her "Blue jeans" song.

I am so happy that all the contestants completed the task and did a great job!

What I was expecting in this task was giving an extra touch to the simple combination of the shirt and jeans. I think that's only the base and it's easy to match that with a coat and some heels, so I wanted contestants to surprise me.

I love how MissAngelFace. and sweet_gal11 take a risk and use their creativity to create these two outfits.

   

Also the little details are important to me. That's what I like about the outfits of roco_90 and kickherout.

     

And finally, the winner of this task: platinumgals! Also one of my favourites, this outfits gives me so good vibes. As I say in my feedback, it's a mix of elegance and fun. Love the flared jeans, the hippie bag and the hat!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!