domingo, 3 de enero de 2016

Shopaholic: Callie's Picks Nº 55


I know I'm a bit late, but I bring you a post about the Callie's Picks Nº 55. It was a Christmas collection where I (and most of people in Stardoll) bought the "Mary Kate Fur". 


The original fur, one of the most wanted and difficult items to find. So I think Callie's Picks made us a favour getting it back to ours stores haha

So today's post is about it, I bring you three outfits using this fur. And I have to say that all of them are pretty elegant, but it can also go well in a street casual look.


1.


2.


3.

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh god! Me encantan muchísimo los 3 looks y esta chaqueta será la única razón por la que me parece que voy a pagar para ser SS jajjajajaja Es perfecta!! Como cada uno de tus outfits por cierto ;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Siii, es preciosa, combina con todo y puedes encontrarla fácilmente en Starbazaar! Así que ya sabes jajaja Gracias guapa, me alegro de que te gusten ^^

      Eliminar

¡Sigue el blog!