jueves, 7 de enero de 2016

OOTD #10


"Boyfriend looks" are one of my faves. Most of them usually follow some general guides, such as shirts, pantsuit, oxford shoes or moccasins, etc, but at the same time each one can be so much different from the rest.

The most important thing when you wear a masculine look is being feminine. I mean, the garments you choose have to give a masculine touch, not convert you into a men.

In this case, I have decided to use a black-grey-white colour combination and create an working outfit. I have chosen a high striped pantsuit which makes my doll look taller and accents the shape of the hips. Also the hairband gives the feminine touch that needs this look.

My favourite part of this look is the shirt with these classic shoulder pads, and the suspenders.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!