domingo, 31 de enero de 2016

FM-STYLE: Cycle 11 - Task 4 "Review"

Two clues for this task: Funeral and black. Enough.

Funerals are a serious thing, and you have to dress in an appropriate way. That's what this task was about.

Here's my outfit: long black dress with laced sleeves and little silver complements. Elegant, simple and appropriate. Hair and make-up were also very important in this task.




There were beautiful looks this time, as the ones of CoralCool91, roco_90 and kickherout:







This time everyone did a great job, all outfits were appropriate, but only three of them gave me that extra touch that I was looking for in this task:


bornthiswaay

bornthiswaay

The typical long black dress with that fringed jacket just looks amazing.



sweet_gal11

sweet_gal11

Multi-layered, minimalist and sober. Looks great to me!



And finally, my favourite: platinumgals

platinumgals

Elegant, feminine and sophisticated.


I have to congrat to all contestants, because I really enjoyed this task thank to them. Loved your looks!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!