lunes, 18 de enero de 2016

FM-STYLE: Cycle 11 - Task 3 "Review"


"Less is more"

This time Mireia and Judith propose us to make an outfit inspired by Swedish style, which is comfy and minimalist.
This task has been one of my faves because I loooove minimalistic style! You can say and transmit a lot with basic clothing.


And... here's my outfit: tri-coloured, no prints and smooth textures.

JUDGE: Marta-43


What was important to me in this task? Two words: COMFY + ELEGANT

There were really interesting looks, I really liked the outfits made by CoralCool91, sweet_gal11, yulissahermosa and MissAngelFace..


But these that made me say "wow!" are...:


JanetteLow

janetteLow

This outfit is elegant and impecable, and the combination with the skin tone and that hair is stunning.



bornthiswaay

bornthiswaay

This outfit got my max. mark, I had to give her a 10 cause I think it's just perfect. I wouldn't change anything. Everything matches perfectly and the whole outfit looks so great! Here I can see the "comfy + elegant" combo that corresponds to swedish style.


I have to say that total white and total black looks are my weakness! And that leads us to the next task... Making an outfit for a funeral (with just one clue, BLACK!).

Here's my outfit:

JUDGE: Marta-43

Will comment it next week. Can't wait to see your outfits girls!

2 comentarios:

  1. I just looooved what you suggested for task 3 ! That coat is so long and snugly, I wish I could get it when it came out.. x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank youuuu ^^ Yeah, it's one of my favourite items in sd! I'm sure if you take a look in Starbazaar, you'll find it!

    ResponderEliminar

¡Sigue el blog!