domingo, 3 de enero de 2016

OOTD #9


There's a new Callie's Picks collection called "Faux Fur". I bought the Jacket 2 and I wanted to use it, so today's outfit is a casual comfy winter look.

The base are these striped wool pants, that give a hippie touch to the look, combining with the style of the round glasses. 

As the pants are a bit wide, I think the best option is adding some high platforms. In every winter outfit, you must wear warm garments, so in this case I add a a jacket and a coat over it.

Finally, a nude make-up and the natural hair complete this casual look.


2 comentarios:

  1. De donde han salido esos pantalones? Que preciosos :O
    Conjunto perfecto!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Los encontré en Starbazaar y no me pude resistir a comprarlos! :D Muchas gracias Mireia!

      Eliminar

¡Sigue el blog!