domingo, 10 de enero de 2016

FM-STYLE: Cycle 11 - Task 2 "Review"

Here I am again with my opinion about Task 2! This time contestants had to create an outfit combining a red turtleneck which can be found in Starplaza.

This was my outfit, with a good colours combination, but a bit simple because I did want contestants to use their creativity.



What would have I done in this task? As the garment we have to combine is simple and basic, we can do whatever we want with it. I mean, we can add so many different textures, colours, kind of accessories, etc. That's the reason why my highest marks goes to those who have taken some risks, and not only combined the turtleneck with some basic pants and a coat.


And I have to say that I'm really happy about the results of this task, soooo... here are my faves!

Roco_90, CoralCool91. MissAngelFace. and platinumgals

roco_90  



These outfits looks sooo great, each one with her own style!


But... The two I like the most are:

kickherout


What I love in this look is the colour combo's (how the red turtleneck stands out and how she has combined black with that dark blue skirt, that helps the outfit not to be much serious) and the hair, which goes perfectly with the outfit.



JanetteLow


What I like in this outfit is the creative idea of matching the skirt with the pants. That's something we don't usually do, but we should! But what I like the most is the mixing styles, the romantic skirt and hair and the black-brown combination, which gives so much personality to this outfit.


Good job to everyone, I just loved this task!

5 comentarios:

  1. I'm glad you liked my outfit :D
    And I totally agree, kickherout was one of my favorites too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you're the sweetest ! glad you liked it too ; I did so many mistakes on the previous one, your feedback help me learn a lot ! x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aw, I'm so happy for that :) And I also learn a lot seeing your outfits, you have a great style!

      Eliminar

¡Sigue el blog!