sábado, 3 de diciembre de 2016

Decoration: nature obsession


Which colour is better than green? Plants, plants and more plants!



As you know, I'm not a big fan of decorating rooms (and a bit lazy) so I just buy interiors and put them in my suite. 

But this time I was bored of having the same backgrounds so I ended up creating a new room!

One of my favourite ways to match the room with my outfit is with paintings. And that's what I did:

(the outfit here is the OOTD in the previous post)

But I felt like this needed some... colour, like a plant.

I started seeking plants in the suite shop and couldn't choose one (I'm a freak of plants haha), so I bought several plants! And then I found I cute chair, and a cute table... And started adding more and more items and this is what came up:


I like the presence of nature here. The materials and the colours transmite me peace and calm, contrasting with the black of the table, painting and lamp.

This place inspired me to make a new outfit in harmony with the natural things.



And... this is the result:


All the items (excepting the paintings) can be found in the Suite Shop.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!