martes, 20 de diciembre de 2016

Gift-o-Meter CHALLENGE #2


Let's continue styling the Christmas gift-o-meter items!



In the first post I styled the items 1-4, if you missed it you can see it clicking here!

Today I'll combine numbers 5-7. These three items have been the easiest to style, cause I found the perfect match as soon as I saw them!



5. GOM Zanotti Inspired Platforms

I don't like that the golden tone of these heels is too yellow, but to be honest they go perfectly with that Gucci skirt, right?



6. GOM Silver Jacket
This jacket... isn't ugly but it's not my style. Maybe too "good girl" to me. But it is great to give a chic touch to an informal outfit!



7. GOM Camo Faux Coat 

My fave piece of the gift-o-meter (and everyone fave too, I think haha), but if it was a Starplaza item I think I wouldn't have bought it... About the outfit, what's better than camo + camo?


Stay tuned for the final post of this challenge!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!