miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2016

FM-STYLE "Review": Cycle 13 - RELEASE!


New cycle in FM-Style club! YAAAAY!

First of all, for those who doesn't know what I'm talking about:
FM-Style is a Stardoll club created by Mireia (Mirdith) and Judith (Judith_25), two lovely and super stylish sisters, as you can see in their blog The Stylish Stardoll Sisters (SSS)!

I leave here the links so you can take a look at everything!
Mireia's suite (click here)
Judith's suite (click here)
FM-Style club (clik here)
SSS blog (click here)

The cycles are contests composed of tasks with eliminations where the participants have to style their own dolls the best they can according to the rules of each task.

Finally, there are 2 winners who get amazing prizes!

I know this club since a few years ago and I never get bored of it!



CYCLE 13

 I love participating in everything and as I didn't apply for this cycle, I'll be following, giving my opinion and making the tasks on my own, just for fun!

You can check the judges and contestants clicking here



ABOUT THE JUDGES:

Something I like from this judging team is the different styles of each one. That's important to be fair with the points and the results.

This is how I see them: Mireia and Judith always following the last trends, Maurice (kickherout) true to his lady french style, Sia (bella98twilight) always on point with her elegant "bad girl" outfits and Lucy (SunnySidesSue) "who dares, wins!"

All of them have great things and I don't know Lucy much, but I think her style is the most similar to mine. Or maybe Sia's style too!



ABOUT THE CONTESTANTS:

There are a lot of new faces around here and it's great! I'm really excited to see their tasks!
I don't know some of them so maybe I change my mind in a few weeks, but here are my favourites:

THE OLD ONES: Andrea (Andre1396), Navi (vousme) and Stefan (Sweet_gal11). I'm so happy to see them again in the cycle, they never dissapoint!

THE NEW ONES: Monika (the_chuba), Beata (B.E.A.T.K.A) and Whitney (strobarycake). I know them from their suites in Stardoll and I have to say that I've always loved their sense of fashion, Can't wait to see their outfits!

THE UNKNOWN TO ME: I hearsay know Leticia (leiona_-) but never went to her suite and now I've visited it, I have to say that I really like her style! Furthermore, I had never heard about Alicja (alusiak123) but it's definitely one of my faves too for now!



MY TIPS:

I've participated in 3 cycles and from my point of view one of the keys is being ambicious in your looks

What does this mean? 

Taking risks (I think I repeated these two words like a million times when I was judging the cycle 11 hahaha). But I really think so, because you can complete the task going safe, but when your outfit has a surprise factor and make the judges say "wow!" you get lots of extra points! Just saying!

And that also keep people interested in what you're doing. I also want to say "WOW!"



Aaaaand that's all, these are just my first impressions of the cycle, we'll see what happens next!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!