jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2016

Review: DOLCE & GABBANA


This hasn't been my favourite D&G collection, but I have to say that it keeps true to the brand style...



...and there are some nice items:










I bought these earrings and skirt, and also the pomodori dress, but I think I will purchase a few items more.

After this quick review of the store, let's go to my fave part, styling it:

Wearing the Inspired Pasta Skirt

Wearing the Dolce&Gabbana Inspired Pomodoro Dress 
(obssesed with this dress, reminds me to the Mc Donalds collection of Moschino, but in the italian version)



I've seen lots of looks with this collection, here there are some of my faves!


ManiakPupili wearing the Inspired Embroided Vest and Inspired Band Skirt



Meeermer wearing the Inspired Band Skirt


Linfef wearing the Dolce&Gabbana Inspired Brooch

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!