martes, 20 de diciembre de 2016

Shopaholic: Active Loose Trainer Jeans


A few months ago there were some new stores in Starplaza that included starcoins items, which in part is great because eeeeeverything is always in stardollars. 

However, these sc items are normally not much interesting and most of times we don't even buy them.

These ACTIVE Loose Trainer Pants is a clear example of that...



They are not much expensive and I saw possibilities on them, so I bought them aaaand... 

yes, time to style them!

I wanted to experiment and try to create different styles with them. 
And I also have to say that I think that the red lips are the perfect complement for the pants!

1. Rockin' it



2. Shine bright 



3. I'm a... Samurai? 



And that's all, hope you give them a chance! I'm sure you can make amazing outfits with them... and for a super cheap price!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!